WHAT IS READINESS-AS-A-SERVICE? (RaaS)
Readysmith Advisers has developed a unique and comprehensive solution to get you ready for emergencies, crises and disasters. We will guide you in developing a pragmatic, effective business continuity program to protect and continue your business.
You can develop and implement your readiness planning with our SaaS based service, Readiness-as-a-Service, and our veteran Advisers in months or even weeks. You can work at your own pace, seek our advice and guidance when you need it and build your organization’s response capabilities painlessly. See a short demo of RaaS.
Readysmith’s Advisers are experienced, certified consultants developing business continuity programs for our clients.
- Readiness-as-a Service (RaaS) is a cloud based, secure technology platform utilized for your company’s business continuity program information. Our service promotes collaboration among planners and recovery personnel. In an emergency your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) information is available to you via any internet connected computer, smart phone or other mobile device.
- BCP content-ready pages including templates and checklists that address Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Information Technology Recovery, and Business Operations Recovery. You simply insert your existing BCP information on a page in your RaaS site or modify the pre-populated content as desired in the tool to reflect your unique business recovery information.
- Pre-populated content and embedded BCP development methodology based upon guidance from regulators as well as leading BCP professional practice organizations.
- An easy-to-use technology platform to develop and augment site content. If you know how to use MS Word you are already prepared to modify content on your site’s pages.
- Attach important forms or manuals to pages of your RaaS site for easy access if your network servers are not available to you.
- An experienced Readiness Adviser assigned just to you. Your go-to person at Readysmith will support your efforts to develop your RaaS site. Our Advisers possess extensive experience in business continuity consulting and information technology.
- An affordable BCP solution to help you to be ready to respond to, manage, and recover from business interruptions. You decide how you want an Adviser to assist you to get your RaaS site up and running.
- An auditable site that will appeal to regulators and auditors.